Technical reports and Engineering expert opinions
We develop engineering technical opinions
- Analysis, quantification and valuation of damages for the adjustment of claims of any amount, involving buildings, ports, airports, dams, vehicles, equipment, facilities, from events such as:
- high winds,
- poor conservation,
- errors in construction.
- We also assess design, execution and structural problems in civil engineering, e.g., collapse of dams, bridges and overpasses, in addition to other types of buildings.
- We identify and elucidate problems of infiltrations and water leaks.
- We produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of construction errors, damage and defects resulting from engineering services that do not meet the required standards of quality.
- Leasing of areas in demarcation and expropriation actions.
- Analysis of the health risks and hazards in the field of occupational safety engineering.
- Technical analysis of billing for public services, such as water, electricity, gas and sewage.
- Assessment of commercial, residential and rural properties, presenting the technical elements of engineering within the parameters defined by ABNT (Brazilian Association of Technical Norms), in order to:
- Estimate amounts for purchase, sale and lease in order to avoid losses and maximize gains, including the cases of collection of applicable taxes.
- Renegotiation of lease contracts.
- Provide technical assistance in revision and renewal of lease terms.
- Determine fair compensation to be paid for real estate expropriated by the government.
- Review property tax amounts charged by municipal governments.
We identify losses generated/suffered by clients, determining solutions and amounts needed to reduce or expand deficits or gains.